Sunday, February 21, 2010

Super Anti Spyware scans fast

Is just what it claims to be Super!

Gets other malware & virus that other programs miss.

It is very fast and doesn't eat up memory resources
so you can continue working on other projects while
it scans for malware, this is a big plus.

The subscription offers, real time blocking,
Schedule Custom Scans, Automatic Updates
highlighted in red.



Was first introduced to this program by
a Microsoft support person.

Last September 2009
an Windows XP Update attempt
the server page produced an error,
that my "BITS" or "Background Intelligent
Transfer Service" was not enabled and
would not allow me to update.

After trying several attempts,
the support person suggested that
I should check for malware.

He suggested Super Anti Spyware.

I never heard of it before?
Already had 2 popular anti viurus
and spyware programs running.

Questioned his judgment but
I downloaded the free version.

Within seconds it immediately
found 4 malware files on my
WinXP SP3. Removed them, restarted
my BITS service.

5 stars for this program for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment